TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing this web site or application, you are agreeing to be bound by this web site or application's Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site or application are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on weeSPIN' web site or application for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on weeSPIN's web site or application;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by weeSPIN at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on weeSPIN' web site or application are provided "as is". weeSPIN makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, weeSPIN does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or application or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall weeSPIN or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on weeSPIN' Internet site, even if weeSPIN or a weeSPIN authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on weeSPIN' web site or application could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. weeSPIN does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site or application are accurate, complete, or current. weeSPIN may make changes to the materials contained on its web site or application at any time without notice. weeSPIN does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
weeSPIN has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site or application and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by weeSPIN of the site. Use of any such linked web site or application is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to weeSPIN's web site or application shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not weeSPIN, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the weeSPIN Service. weeSPIN does not control all of the Content posted via the weeSPIN Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the weeSPIN Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will weeSPIN be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the weeSPIN Service.
You agree to not use the weeSPIN Service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar (this includes nudity), obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a weeSPIN official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the weeSPIN Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the weeSPIN Service or servers or networks connected to the weeSPIN Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the weeSPIN Service, including using any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through m above.
This product uses the Spotify API but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Spotify®.
This product uses the Soundcloud API but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Soundcloud®.